Hello There!

Well, well, well. Look at what we have here! 
A picture with our former Miss Universe, Amelia Vega (Dominican Republic). She is so pretty and tall!, I felt so Petite beside her. Gosh, this picture does not make her justice! however, heres another picture just so you guys can see. :)

Bueno, bueno, bueno. Miren lo que tenemos aquí!
Una foto con nuestra Miss Universo del país, Amelia Vega. Ella es tan bella y alta!, me sentía como enana al lado de ella. Esta foto no le hace justicia! De todos modos, aqúi les pongo otra foto para que las puedan ver. :)


This is Miss Amelia Vega and me. (sorry if it the picture quality isn't that good, its a picture of a picture. I wasn't at my best either :/)
Esta es Amelia Vega y yo. (perdón si la calidad de la foto no es tan buena, es una foto de otra. Yo tampoco estaba de lo mejor :/)

And here's another one.
Aquí tienen otra.

Enjoy!
Disfruten!
M*

No comments:

Post a Comment