Carlos de Moya at Dominicana Moda 2010

Hi all! Just wanted to share with you guys one of our acclaimed designers of Dominican Republic, Carlos de Moya. I was lucky to have assisted his fashion show at Dominicana Moda 2010.
This year concept's was PULOWI, about primitive and beautiful woman. All designs were very detailed with accessories, they gave a very fresh feeling, free and relaxing. Well since the concept also includes beach (because we live in an island), he used a lot of shells, fishing nets and light fabrics. I personally LOVED it! I am going to randomly choose some pictures since I can't put every single one, hopefully you will like it as much as I do!

Hola todos! Quiero compartir con ustedes uno de nuestros famosos diseñadores de República Dominicana, Carlos de Moya. Tuve la suerte de presenciar la pasarela en Dominicana Moda 2010. 
El concepto de este año era PULOWI, mujer primigenia y bella. Todos los diseños eran detallados con accesorios, daban un sentido fresco, liberado y relajado. Bueno, como el concepto también incluía playa (porque vivimos en una isla), el utilizó muchas conchas, mallas de pescar y telas ligeras. Personalmente a mi me FASCINÓ! Voy a seleccionar algunas fotos al azar para ponerlas aquí ya que no puedo poner cada uno, espero que a ustedes les guste tanto como a mí me gusta!








Which one you like best?
So hard to choose!

Cuál te gustó mas?
Qué difícil de escoger!

M*

3 comments:

  1. you've got very nice blog! like your style! check out my blog and if you like it maybe we can follow each other?
    www.fullclosetbutnothingtowear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love them all. So pretty. My favorite is in the 4th picture. So chic and stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The clothes are just so amazing. Love the 2nd dress so much. :)SArahD

    ReplyDelete