Christopher Kane meets Bowie

Posted by Carolina

Christopher Kane Resort 2011
Soundtrack: Space Oddity by David Bowie (Click to listen)


 And I'm floating in a most peculiar way 


And the stars look very different today 


Here am I floatin' 'round my tin can far above the world 
Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do 


Though I'm past one hundred thousand miles, I'm feeling very still


 And I think my spaceship knows which way to go




Look at the fabric...look at it. No seriously.... look at it!. I am mesmerized.  Its beautiful.
(Click on the images to enlarge) 

Does anyone have $3500 dollars to spare?




Images by Style.com & net-a-porter

4 comments:

  1. OMG that pink dress. AMAZING!
    I need it.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just posted that jacket... totally in l o v e

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way Setareh Monteraz dress was designed in 2009. Created when she was a student. Perhaps Christopher Kane should give some credit to her for stealing her designs. She will be way bigger in the future! Check out her dress she designed for Joey Yung at the Royal Albert Hall concert in london this past Appril. Awesome. Inspiring. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete