Dominican History

I know our past is important, it is beneficiary to learn the reason how we have come to be how we are in present day. But if it gets repetitive, then is just plain boring.
Right now, I am encountering this dull class.

The weather outside is pouring rain, windy with a touch of thunder. The greatest combination to sleep and as a bonus, we get a monotonous voice of the teacher as lullaby.

I must confess, I have been hallucinating, but I am NOT on drugs.
Just Sleep Deprived.

But hey, I'm a normal person.
Just how James Franco is as well. :)

Sleepy,
M*


Sé que conocer nuestro pasado es importante, es bueno aprender la razón por la cual somos lo que somos hoy en día. Pero si las clases se ponen repetitivo, entonces es simplemente aburrido y difícil de atender. Y eso es lo que me está pasando en este instante.

Tiempo de afuera: lluvia fuerte, con vientos y un toque de truenos. La perfecta combinación para dormir, y como un extra, tenemos la voz monótona del profesor como una canción de cuna.

Debo confesar que he alucinado, pero NO estoy en drogas.
Simplemente la falta de sueño.

Pero bueno, soy una personal normal. 
Como James Franco lo es también.

Con sueño, 
M*

Image found in google.

No comments:

Post a Comment