Day 5.

Hi all! 
Today was our 5th day at our Fashion Design Journey and it's been fun although a bit tiring because we have all these homework from Marketing and this. But there's nothing compared to artistic homework. I mean, it doesn't even feel like homework and I enjoy whatever they tell us to do, it is a fun challenge. 

So, today at Sewing class, we finally practiced sewing with the thread! (Yay!) We were supposed to sew straight parallel lines, but mine came out a bit off, unmeasured. 

Hola todos!
Hoy fue nuestro 5to día en el programa de Diseño de Moda y debo decir que ha sido muy divertido pero a la misma vez un poco cansante porque tenemos tareas de Mercadeo y esto. Pero no hay nada comparado a tareas artísticas. Osea, nisiquiera se siente como tarea y disfruto de cualquier cosa que me piden, es un desafío divertido.


Entonces, hoy en clase de Costura, finalmente practicamos a coser con el hilo! (Yay!) Se supone que debiamos de cocer líneas rectas y paralelas a cada una. A mi me salió raro, tengo que practicar más.


Obviously I still need to practice.
Obviamente aun necesito practicar más.

I must admit that I am a little bit disappointed because we didn't do much today. There was this practice at the Sewing Class, but the other, Pattern Class, was Boring.  

Here's a picture of my Hand. Drawn by me :) 
It's a homework for Thursday, but wanted to share it with you all. 

Debo adminitir que estuve un poco decepcionada porque no hicimos mucho hoy. Estaba la práctica de Costura, pero el otro, Patrón era aburrido.

Aquí está una foto de mi mano, dibujado por mi. 
Es una tarea para el Jueves, pero queria compartirlos con uds.

Here is one of four.
Aquí está uno de cuatro.

I will see if I should post the others. Oh, what's in the fingers are lines that guides us to draw the hand easier. 
Voy a ver si pongo los demas. Oh, y lo que está dentro de los dedos son como "guías" para guiarnos del patrón.

Can Not wait for Thursday,
No puedo esperar más para que llegue Jueves,
M*


3 comments:

  1. I started a dress-making and fashion textiles class, I'm hopeless but really enjoy it!

    bm
    xx

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! The thing is to enjoy it and learn! That's how you'll make progress and be great :)

    Carolina*

    ReplyDelete