I've had Anarchy in the Uk on repeat the entire morning...

Posted by Carolina

At the end of every university semester you can definitely notice a decline in our posting. Finals weeks are insane.  Both Marilyn and I study marketing and fashion design at the same time, so the amount of group projects/dealing with people/printing/studying consumes us.  Thankfully Thursday, April 14th I will be a free woman. Then vacations baby! :D (Only two weeks, but still very much needed).

It's been a while since a Fashion Design Class Update, so I'm gonna share with you guys my "Mood Board", for my Design I class.  The task is to draw a collection inspired on it. Have to draw 5 blouses, 5 skirts, 5 pants and 5 holiday dresses (party dresses), with their front and backside.

------
A final de cada semestre universitario, se nota la falta de movimiento en el blog, eso se debe a las semanas de finales.  Marilyn y yo estudiamos Marketing y Diseno de Modas al mismo tiempo, asi que la cantidad de projectos/bregar con gente/impresiones/estudiar nos consume.  Pero soy feliz ya que este Jueves, 14 de Abril sere una mujer libre! Vacaciones! (Solamente son dos semas libre, pero como quiera hacen bien).

Llevo mucho tiempo sin hacer un Update de mis clases de Diseño de Modas, asi que compartire con ustedes mi "Tabla de Inspiración o Mood Board", para mi clase de Diseño I.  Tengo que dibujar una colección inspirada en él.  Tengo que dibujar 5 blusas, 5 faldas, 5 pantalones y 5 vestidos de fiesta, todas con su parte trasera así que sería como 10 de cada pieza. 



My mood board is a quick view on what I love: Music, Bright Colors, The Color Back and just that whole rock and screw you vibe.  I'm excited to see what I come up with, hopefully what I have in mind will come across in my drawings.

Mi Mood Board es una pequena representacion de lo que me gusta: Musica, colores chillones, el color negro y toda esa vibra rockera.  Estoy emocionada de ver como logro plantear lo que tengo en mi mente en dibujo.

Now because we all love looking at pretty pictures...Vogue Australia's Candy Girl:




Remember we're also on Tumblr!.  Check it out: mcQueenBeep:Inspiration

Tambien estamos en Tumblr!: mcQueenBeep:Inspiration


3 comments:

  1. loving this vogue cover/spread!

    april 14th is so close..good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post , that vogue spread looks gorgeous ,
    Definitely following :)
    Mantenso xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the inspiration in your post. The Vogue cover is amazing. I am sure you are doing wonderful with finals.

    ReplyDelete