Harper's Bazaar May 2011: Lady Gaga

Posted by Carolina


"We all have these bones!"  "They're the light from inside of us". 
- Lady Gaga 


My name is Carolina and I love Gaga editorials. I'm not a FAN (I do like a few songs), I just find her extremely likable and just the enough amount of "cray cray" (Urban: For crazy or out of your mind...get with it kids).       Loving the multi-boob shirt...
--------
Me llamo Carolina y me encantan los editoriales de Lady Gaga.  No soy FAN de ella (Si, me gustan algunas canciones), pero por lo que he visto en entrevistas, es super simpatica y humilde. 

Five boobs and Macaroons






2 comments:

  1. She always has the most interesting editorials! I loved her Vogue one a few months ago. She always has something interesting on and it's totally different than other celebs! Thanks for sharing! xo

    http://fatal-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment.

    Great post. Whether you love or loath Gaga, her editorials are always captivating.

    Please feel free to check out designer Bol$hie who recently designed for Gaga.

    Haute-flyxx

    ReplyDelete