In Memory of a Great Designer

Today is one of the most admired fashion designer's birthday, Alexander McQueen. In memory of his greatest work, I'm posting one of my favorite fashion show called Plato's Atlantis.

You can see his iconic signature shoes that Lady Gaga uses as a daily shoes, the contrast of colors and the sense of empowerment of women today + the sensuality of the fittings. He is truly amazing and one of my favorite designers of all time.

Alexander McQueen, we will always remember you as a great designer. Hope that you are in a better place now.

This is not the whole collection, although almost. I tried to pick out the best and the ones that aren't similar, but ended up taking almost everything. Hope you like it as much as I do.


















This design screams out Lady Gaga!

Ciao Alexander! 

Love, love, love.
M*

2 comments:

  1. he was truly such a great designer. thanks for sharing your fav collection from him - this one is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Alexander McQueen a lot, too. My boyfriend (who isn't a "fashion guy" at all) got sad when he died because along with John Galliano, he revers McQueen's collection. The fashion world really lost a genius.

    http://fashioninsouciance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete