Vivenne Westwood meets Avalon

Posted by Carolina


I like a girl with caked up makeup 
in the sunshine smoking cigarettes to pass the time


who wakes up to a bottle of wine on the nightstand
bites and scratches the blinds


but I ain’t found one quite right yet


so I step with pep to the park or supermarket
her apartment best be messy


And Lisa don’t mind when I call her Leslie... 


Collection: Vivienne Westwood Red Label Fall/Winter 2011
Soundtrack: "So rich, So pretty" by Mickey Avalon (Click to listen)


Images by Style.com

4 comments:

  1. hey gurl thanks alot for the email!

    I just recently saw this line and i was drooling. i love vivienne westwood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing blog:) what about following each other?:D kisses from Poland <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The make-up might be a little much IMO but it is nice to see something else every now and then :)

    ReplyDelete